(1) Development history:
Shanxi Dachen New Building Materials Research Institute is a provincial-level private enterprise innovation research and development unit registered with the Shanxi Provincial Department of Civil Affairs. It obtained the registration certificate issued by the Shanxi Provincial Department of Civil Affairs on September 5, 2019. The address is located in Getai Industrial Park, Liangdu Town, Lingshi County, Shanxi Province.
The predecessor of Dachen New Material Research Institute was Shanxi Juyi Baoxin New Material Technology R&D Center (established in early 2014), a municipal R&D center awarded by Jinzhong Science and Technology Bureau.
The purpose of Dachen Advanced Materials Research Institute is to follow the development trend of new materials at home and abroad through industry-university-research cooperation, relying on corporate resources, adhere to the principles of technological innovation and talent training, and provide technical services not only to rely on enterprises, but also to face the market. Establish a scientific process for the transformation of scientific and technological achievements, cultivate high-tech enterprises, and enable the innovative research and development level of new materials to reach the domestic industry level.
(3) Business scope:
The business scope of Dachen New Materials Research Institute is the scientific research and technical exchange of new building materials technology; the technology research and development, achievement transfer, technology evaluation, and consulting services of new building materials products.
(4) Office conditions:
Dachen New Materials Research Institute has a total construction area of 1,280 square meters, an independent two-story building, 21 studios (respectively chemical analysis room, mechanics room, milling room, high-temperature greenhouse, etc.), 3 offices, and meeting rooms 1 room. There are chemical analysis laboratories, powder laboratories, mechanics laboratories, optical analysis laboratories, fire resistance laboratories, ion analysis laboratories, drying laboratories, refractory materials experiments, building materials flexural/compressive performance laboratories, and buildings Research and analysis platforms such as material thermal conductivity analysis laboratory and building material calorific value analysis laboratory.
The institute is composed of an excellent professional technical team. The highest degree of members is a master degree in materials science and engineering, and the lowest degree is a junior college. At present, there are 15 employees in total, and 20 relevant consultants and experts have been hired. The unit has technical cooperation business with many domestic universities or research institutes, such as China Nonferrous Mining Group Shenyang Nonferrous Metal Research Institute, Shanxi Building Materials Research Institute, South China University of Technology, Xi'an University of Architecture and Technology, North University of China, Taiyuan University of Technology, etc. So far, the center has applied for 15 new material invention patents.
2. Business introduction:
In addition to long-term cooperation with Shanxi Juyi Group on related technical projects, Dachen New Materials Research Institute is open to inspection, testing, analysis, research and development, engineering consulting and other services. The main business scope is as follows:
(1) Chemical composition analysis of inorganic minerals (such as bauxite, iron ore, magnesium ore, gypsum ore, copper ore, limestone, nickel laterite, slag, quartz sand, gold ore, silver ore, etc.);
(2) Testing of mechanical properties (such as flexural/compressive strength of building gypsum, flexural/compressive strength of building board, paper-faced gypsum board tear strength, board tensile strength, impact test, etc.);
(3) Preparation and testing of powder samples (for example, mineral powders of 30 meshes to 200 meshes can be prepared, and fineness, bulk density, powder whiteness, etc. of the powder can be tested), ultra-fine powders (1500 meshes).
(4) Material physical performance testing (such as flammability, combustion value, thermal conductivity, refractoriness, building cementitious material standard thickness\setting time, adhesion water, crystal water, color difference, pH, etc.);
(5) Oriented material research and development project (building material technology research and development cooperation project);
(6) Production process engineering consulting business (such as building gypsum powder, high-strength gypsum powder, plastering gypsum mortar, gypsum putty powder, bonding gypsum, caulking gypsum, gypsum line, paper-faced gypsum board, etc.).